MCN’s signature welcome event, Ignite MCN showcases a series of rapid-fire, five-minute talks from some of the most provocative thinkers in the museum field. The talks follow the ”Ignite” format, in which presenters have five minutes and 20 slides (which advance automatically every 15 seconds) to enlighten, entertain and inspire. Joining us this year, 8 courageous and visionary speakers to share their experiences in a wide variety of disciplines.
- Elissa Frankel & Carol Bossert: The Conversion Model of Museums
- Trish Oxford: "Doing It" With Their Ghosts: The Uncertain Future of the Historic House Museum
- Nikhil Trivedi: Towards an Anti-Oppression Museum Manifesto
- Brad Baer: 10 Storytelling Takeaways from Serial
- Claire Blechman: I'm DAM Creative!
- Sina Bahram: Our Accessibility Journey
- Chad Weinard: The Endless Immensity of the Sea
- Ed Rodley: What We Talk About When We Talk About Digital
Meet in the Hyatt Regency lobby to board buses at 5:30pm.
Check out last year's Ignite sessions HERE!
Generously sponsored by MailChimp